9. The Menus
At the top of the RSTTool Inteface is a menu-bar with three menus:
- File: Offering
possibilities for loading, and saving codings or text:
- Load RST : loads in an already-created RST Analysis.
- Save RST : saves the current RST analysis to a file.
- Save RST As: saves the current RST analysis to a new location.
- Import Text : loads in plain text, ready for segmentation and analysis.
- Save Text As: saves the text of the
analysis as plain text, without segmentation or analysis.
- Options: Allowing you to configure
- File Save Options : allows you to nominate whether the relation set currently in
use is stored in the analyis file, or in a separate "master relation file".
- Appearance Options:
allows you to change the color scheme used in drawing
analyses, the default background color of dialogs, the font for text, and the width of
columns in the diagram.
[NEW] The changing of fonts is new. If you want to restore the font to the standard font which RSTTool starts up in, select the top item from the Font list: "RSTTool default".
- Help: Access to Information about RSTTool.
- RSTTool Help : (Win95/98/NT only) brings up the WinHelp file for RSTTool
(Macintosh and unix/linux users can open the manual in Netscape).
- About: provides details of the current version.
- Release Notes: shows the
Release Notes for the current version.